Cartier Farms EAL Facilitator Certification
This program is the most robust EAL Certification program available and has been developed and tested through research to provide a proven curriculum of objective-based exercises.
LEVEL 1 EAL FACILITATOR
Your time is valuable, so we have created a 5-day course providing classroom theory, hands-on experience and all the tools to enable you to complete your certification and feel confident to hit the ground running with your own proven EAL programs.
• Covering the Basics
• Understanding Herd Behaviour
• Group problem Solving
• Choosing & Maintaining Quality EAL Horses
• Briefing & explanation of daily exercise delivery
• Branding, Launching & Marketing your Business
Through hands-on experience with clients, you will learn:
• How the program works & how to produce it
• To facilitate the exercise objectives
• How each exercise can stand on its own or build upon each other
• To create safe learning, through evaluation of environment & participants
• To recognize red flags & defuse situations
• The importance of timing and feel – when to stand back or move in
• To observe the body language of horses & participants to link the equine experience to life
EAL Text Book + Book of 12 EAL Exercises
• CD with handouts, journals & objectives for each exercise
• CD with youth informational handouts, journals & activities
• CD with information on starting your own business
• CD with research study information summary & poster
• 90 minutes of personal business coaching
• Lifetime membership in Alumni Group with access to program enhancements, new exercises and exclusive continuing education opportunities
• Ongoing Program Delivery Support – just a phone call away!
Register today to begin our EAL Facilitator Certification and start your journey to the horse career and life of your dreams!
Cost: $4500.00 per person