Become a qualified EAL Assistant! Build the skills and knowledge you need to effectively support a Certified EAL Facilitator in running their EAL programs. Not everyone is looking to run their own EAL business, but many are supporting those that do or would like to. This course will provide you with critical knowledge of the Cartier EAL Building Block Curriculum and how the program is designed and executed to enable you to help your Certified EAL Facilitator deliver safer and even more impactful programs.
Our EAL Assistant course can be completed from wherever you are! Begin with 2 half day sessions LIVE online with 1 day of practical training required to complete the training and receive the certificate. The in person training can be completed at one of the available dates at Dreamwinds or you can choose to train with your Certified EAL Facilitator mentor at their location.
Online Schedule: June 15-16, 9am -noon daily
Course completion 1-day in person training with your Cartier/Dreamwinds Certified Facilitator Mentor
TOTAL COST: $1850 +hst
What you will learn:
- The fundamentals of the Cartier EAL Building Block Curriculum & Form of Delivery
- How to set up and tear down an EAL exercise
- How to quickly assess EAL horses and reset them
- How to guide the learning journey – the art of facilitation
- Understanding escalation/de-escalation & challenges when authorized by a Certified EAL Facilitator
- How to effectively self-evaluate and continuously improve
Benefits to the Certified EAL Facilitator:
- Skilled, qualified support team
- Improved quality programming
- Improved arena safety
- Assistance setting up, facilitating and tearing down exercises
- Enhanced program set up toolkit
NOTE: This program does not certify you to run your own programs and a copy of the Building Block Curriculum is not included. You must be sponsored/referred by a Cartier/Dreamwinds Certified EAL Facilitator in order to register.