Online Schedule: April 15-18, 2022 at 9am – 12noon daily.
IN PERSON dates: April 22-24, 2022. (noon start on April 22)
PLEASE NOTE: We are looking to expand into new areas, location of our in person session is to be confirmed. If moved, it will be within 90 minutes of Dreamwinds.
TOTAL COST: $4995 +hst
What you will receive in total:
5-day intensive, all-inclusive Equine Assisted Learning Facilitator Certification program that provides you the training, hands-on experience, proven Cartier EAL Program curriculum, on-going support and the confidence you need to run your own EAL programs right away.
Cartier Farms EAL Facilitator Certification
This program is the most robust EAL Certification program available and has been developed and tested through research to provide a proven curriculum of objective-based exercises.
LEVEL 1 EAL FACILITATOR
Your time is valuable, so we have created a 5-day course providing classroom theory, hands-on experience and all the tools to enable you to complete your certification and feel confident to hit the ground running with your own proven EAL programs. By taking the classroom theory online, you can complete your certification with only 2.5 days away from your farm!
CLASSROOM THEORY (ON-LINE):
• Covering the Basics
• Understanding Herd Behaviour
• Group problem Solving
• Choosing & Maintaining Quality EAL Horses
• Briefing & explanation of daily exercise delivery
• Branding, Launching & Marketing your Business
Through hands-on experience with clients, you will learn:
• How the program works & how to produce it – program/exercise design & set up
• To facilitate the exercise objectives
• How each exercise can stand on its own or build upon each other
• To create safe learning, through evaluation of environment & participants
• To recognize red flags & defuse situations
• The importance of timing and feel – when to stand back or move in
• To observe the body language of horses & participants to link the equine experience to life
• Evening social (first night), Light breakfast for 2 days, lunch 2 days and evening dinner event to connect, inspire and support each other!
EAL Text Book + Book of 12 EAL Exercises
• USB including handouts, journals & objectives for each exercise, information on starting your own business, research study information summary & poster
• EXCLUSIVE 3 Month EAL Accelerator Coaching Program including 2 hours of personal business coaching and 12 weekly group accountability calls.
• Monthly Community Connection Coaching call for all graduates
• Lifetime membership in Alumni Group with access to program enhancements, new exercises and exclusive continuing education opportunities
• Ongoing Program Delivery Support – just a phone, text or email call away!
Register today to begin our EAL Facilitator Certification and start your journey to the horse career and life of your dreams!