Interested in becoming an EAL Facilitator?
Get in touch to learn about our EAL Certification program.
EAL Certification Program
A career that will make your dreams a reality!
If you answered yes to any of the questions above, an EAL Career may be the answer!
Dreamwinds is excited to offer the one and only Original Cartier Farms Equine Assisted Learning Certification Program in Ontario. For decades, equine-assisted learning has proven to help develop both life and leadership skills for all participants, no matter their experience or ability. With our certification you will receive the training, hands-on experience, proven curriculum, on-going support and the confidence you need to run your own EAL programs right away! It’s a “Business in a Box”!
Why Dreamwinds ?
You have a choice in EAL Certification and we want you to be confident that the choice you make best suits the needs of the clients you choose to serve. We want you to learn from the best and have every opportunity for success. Our program, experience and post-graduate support is second to none in the industry offering:
Your time is valuable, so we have created this 5-day intensive, all inclusive program that certifies you in the field of EAL and most importantly provides you the license to deliver the renowned Cartier Farms EAL Program Curriculum. This curriculum was developed and tested through research to deliver quantifiable results. An objective-based learning program, each exercise is designed and tested to teach specific objectives providing you with a credible and respected program that can be adapted to serve a wide variety of clients. Our program, experience and post graduate support is second to none in the EAL Industry. More than just a course…it’s your new “career in a box”.
All Courses Include:
Interactive classroom time learning everything you need to know to create your programs, leverage the proven Building Block Curriculum and get clients in the door!
- Covering the Basics
- Understanding Herd Behavior
- Group problem Solving
- Maintaining Quality EAL Horses
- Briefing & explanation of daily exercise delivery
- Marketing 101 – Branding, Launching & Growing your Business
Afternoons are spent working with real clients. Through hands-on experience you will learn:
- How the program works & how to produce it
- To facilitate the program objectives to achieve the outcomes
- How each exercise can stand on its own or build upon each other
- To create safe learning, through evaluation of environment and participants
- How to recognize red flags and defuse situations using open ended questions
- The importance of timing and feel (when to move in when to stand back)
- Observation skills: watching body language of horses and participants to allow facilitators to guide the journey & link the equine experience to life
- How to choose & maintain lesson horses: re-schooling and assessing suitability to create long-term teachers
We pride ourselves on our alumni support program. We are with you every step of the way and you get everything you need to get up and running right away including:
- Your own hard copy EAL Text Book and Book of 12 EAL Exercises
- USB containing:
- handouts, journals & objectives for each exercise
- information on starting your own business
- research study information summaries
- 90 Minutes of one-on-one business coaching
- Ongoing apprenticeship opportunities at Dreamwinds
- Lifetime Membership in our exclusive alumni group with unlimited EAL program support from the Cartier Program Founders and Dreamwinds
- Access to our exclusive Advanced EAL Certification Program
- Your Investment: $4500 +hst
Upcoming Course Registration
09jul(jul 9)8:00 am13(jul 13)4:30 pmEAL Facilitator Certification 2018 - 5 Day CourseTurn your horse passion into a fulfilling career!8:00 am - 4:30 pm (13) EST 2800 Line 10, RR#2, Bradford Ontario L3Z 2A5 Event Organized By: Tracey Evans EAL Facilitator Certification:EAL Facilitator Certification Course
07sep(sep 7)8:00 am09(sep 9)4:30 pmEAL Facilitator Certification Course - 2 WeekendsWeekend Program - Sept 7-9, Sept 22-238:00 am - 4:30 pm (9) EST 2800 Line 10, RR#2, Bradford Ontario L3Z 2A5 Event Organized By: Tracey Evans EAL Facilitator Certification:EAL Facilitator Certification Course
22sep(sep 22)8:00 am23(sep 23)4:30 pmEAL Facilitator Certification - Sept 7th Course CompletionWeekend Program - Sept 7-9+ Sep 22-238:00 am - 4:30 pm (23) EST 2800 Line 10, RR#2, Bradford Ontario L3Z 2A5 Event Organized By: Tracey Evans EAL Facilitator Certification:EAL Facilitator Certification Course
26nov(nov 26)8:00 am30(nov 30)4:30 pmEAL Facilitator Certification 2018 - 5 Day CourseTurn your horse passion into a fulfilling career!8:00 am - 4:30 pm (30) EST 2800 Line 10, RR#2, Bradford Ontario L3Z 2A5 Event Organized By: Tracey Evans EAL Facilitator Certification:EAL Facilitator Certification Course
Cartier Farms EAL Certification Program
Dreamwinds Equine Assisted Learning Centre is the only Certified Satellite Facility for the Original Cartier Farms EAL Certification Program. The Cartier partnership spent 10 years researching the lasting benefits of EAL and hundreds of hours developing a user-friendly, flexible, teachable curriculum that others could learn and implement at a facility of their own. Having built a successful EAL Business here in Ontario, Dreamwinds is proud to be licensed to offer the same life-changing program with the founding partners themselves that made it all possible.
Cartier Farms EAL certification courses have been tailored to meet both the equine and social service industries and they are now available here in Ontario at Dreamwinds! Cartier Farms has also partnered with the Saskatchewan Horse Federation to recognize and certify this unique and innovative Building Block™ Equine-Assisted Learning Certification Program© with the express intent of providing a standardized educational format for individuals interested in expanding their knowledge in the industry, as well as increase their business’ marketability and income potential.
This is the most comprehensive EAL Certification program available and has been developed and tested through research to provide a standardized curriculum of objective-based exercises that delivers proven results!
Our proven EAL program, extensive business experience and established track record of success will ensure that you have everything you need to be able to create:
- Top Quality, Respected Programs
- Life Changing Learning for Your Clients
- A Lifetime Career Path For Your Horses
- A Brand New Profitable Revenue Stream
- And most importantly….The Life of Your Dreams
International EAL Certification Academy
Can’t come to us? We will come to you!
Apply to be a host facility and pioneer the growth of EAL in your community! Now the Original Cartier Farms EAL Certification Program is available WORLDWIDE.
- Establish your facility at the forefront of EAL in your area
- Hosts save $1500 on certification program
- Save on travel costs and stress of leaving your farm
- Give your horses valuable program experience with the help of trained facilitators
- Receive valuable coaching on setting up and optimizing your facility for EAL
- Host receives bonus EAL starter kit, including flipcharts, program cards and arena diagrams
- Afternoon programs with participants to facilitate practicum course component
- Min of 4 safe horses, sound of mind/body with solid ground manners
- Classroom space for morning course teachings
- Indoor arena to ensure practicum experience in all weather
- $5450/person + HST in US dollars (Host Cost only $3950)
- Fees includes all travel expenses for 2 Instructors and all course materials.
- We do all the marketing to obtain the course minimum of 6 participants.
- $2500 deposit required to reserve date. Fully refundable in unlikely event that course minimums are not met.
Contact us for available dates and start your journey toward the career of your dreams!
NEW! Check out how to become a member of our Advanced EAL Certification program.
My experience at Dreamwinds has been so enlightening. I felt accepted and supported in my learning journey, answering all questions and concerns for the future. The facility is beautiful and Tracey and Jenn are full of experience and knowledge to guide you with grace, to what you want to achieve to make your dreams come true – people and horses. Thank you, you have opened a door of opportunity for me that will change my life. Love and light.
I had an extremely enjoyable week at Dreamwinds EAL Certification course. Tracey and Jenn were very knowledgeable, approachable, and enthusiastic. I not only feel prepared to take this next step on this journey, but feel as though I have gained many wonderful colleagues through this program, as well as ongoing support.
As an educator, having gone through this training, I feel confident that this program will assist students with learning skills they can take back to their academic lives and be successful. I’m excited to bring this program to schools, students, teachers, and head teachers.
This week has been one of the most amazing weeks/experiences in my life. I learned so much on so different levels. I am so excited to share this amazing program with as many people as possible. Thank you with all my heart!
This outstanding program developed my leadership and team work skills. I made incredible connections through the facilitated exercises with your beautiful horses which will last forever. This horse/human dynamic is expanding my personal and professional environment in policing…that will allow me to make a real difference in others’ lives. Thank you for this amazing experience!
Equine Assisted Learning is a career change for me. After months of research, I decided on Cartier Farms’ program. It was a no brainer, full course curriculum, University researched and proven results was a driving for to my enrollment. Great program!
Tracey and Jenn’s experience and education made the course run smoothly, provided lots of learning opportunities and they had many stories to enhance my education. Their passion for what they do made it easy for me to relax and know that I was in the right place and this is what I wanted to learn. I knew that everyone at Dreamwinds was there to support me and I couldn’t have asked for a better course, experience or opportunity.
I would highly recommend the Dreamwinds / Cartier Farms EAL Facilitator Certification program. It is well worth the investment. Not only do you get all the necessary ‘tools’ to start your own program but you also get ‘hands on’ practice facilitating. This program gave me the confidence I needed to get my own EAL program started only months after completing the program. Tracey goes above and beyond! She has provided me with on going support from helping me with my grand opening to answering any questions I have. Thank you Tracey and the Dreamwinds Team for helping make my dream come true!
EAL Equine Assisted Learning; what is it? who is for? what does it teach us? Well let me tell you this I first heard about the program on Facebook through Dreamwinds EAL Centre I met with the owner/programer there Tracey Evans she invited me to come up to her stables and sit in on one of her youth leadership programs. I was hooked! Traceys enthusiasm about this program drew me in and I had to be a part of it I signed up to become certifed with Tracey Evans and Jennifer Viitala at Dreamwinds. This is the original Cartier Farms (EAL) program that has been developed through extensive research and and has been an effective approach to individual and team growth through horses. I highly recommend this program to anyone and would like to thank Tracey and Jennifer for the support and the opportunity to be able to bring this program back to my own stables and put it in practice.