1st Annual EAL Symposium
An Exclusive continuing education event for graduates of the Dreamwinds and Cartier Farms EAL Certification programs.
Hosted at Dreamwinds EAL Centre in Bradford, Ontario (Directions)
“Solving the EAL Puzzle”
You have everything you need to run successful programs.
YourSELF, your PROGRAMS and the power to PROMOTE.
We’ll spend 2 days helping you “put the pieces together” to get clients in the door and grow your business!
We will be joined by our founders, the Cartier Farms Team (link to http://www.cartierfarms.ca/the-team.html). Gayle Cartier and Janice Boucher will be here to share their years of experience and EAL expertise and Daryl Cartier will wow us with his way with horses!
What can you expect?
- Expect a premium event experience, great content and fabulous food!
- Expert speakers and panelists in the fields of personal performance, business development, social media marketing and public relations.
- Interactive sessions on designing programs, building workshops
- Hands on facilitation as you learn TWO new exercises to add to your toolkit and take your facilitation skills to the next level. Learn from the master Gayle Cartier!
- Networking with your colleagues. Hone your networking skills AND build a community of support. We believe “all boats rise with the tide”. Think about how we help each other grow and champion a powerful movement in the EAL industry.
- FUN FUN FUN – we learn best through shared experience, through laughter and fun. There will be an interactive cocktail hour followed by an optional dinner/evening event.
- Join us for dinner and enjoy a horse training session with Daryl Cartier as he shares how to keep your EAL horse tuned and solving common challenges.
An event like this would typically sell for well over $1000. 2 full days, expert speakers, interactive workshops, the tools and the new exercises will create unbelievable value for your business. But we’re here to help you make money…not spend it! So we’ve done our very best to cover costs and keep your cost low!
2 Day Passport $297 +hst – experience all the symposium has to offer as we bring together SELF, PROGRAMS AND PROMOTION to take your EAL dreams and growth to the next level! Includes all Speakers, Workshops, 2 EAL Exercises, Lunches, Symposium Gift Package
1 Day Passport $167 +hst – Can’t join us for both days? Choose the one that works for you.
Day 1 will focus on YOU and your PROGRAMS. Achieve peak performance, get out of your own way and develop powerful programs that your clients will LOVE!
Day 2 is all about PROMOTION – how to get the word out and get the clients in. Hear from business development, Facebook and Public Relations experts. How to maximize free opportunities and make the most of a limited marketing budget.
We have an awesome dinner event on Saturday night as the fun and camaraderie continues! Featuring horse training demo by Daryl Cartier! 🙂 🙂
EARLY BIRD SPECIAL!
BOOK BY SEPTEMBER 15TH AND SAVE $50 ON A 2 DAY PASSPORT. ONLY $247 FOR 2 AMAZING DAYS OF TRAINING!
This is a don’t miss! WELL worth the travel if you are out of town or province!
2 DAY PASS: EAL Symposium – Exclusive Graduate Event – 2 FULL DAY PASS OCT 28 & 29 – Dreamwinds Equine Assisted Learning
1 DAY PASS (Sat OCT 28): EAL Symposium – Exclusive Graduate Event – DAY 1 PASS OCT 28 – Dreamwinds Equine Assisted Learning
1 DAY PASS (Sun OCT 29): EAL Symposium – Exclusive Graduate Event – DAY 2 PASS OCT 29 – Dreamwinds Equine Assisted Learning
OPTIONAL DINNER TICKET: EAL Symposium – Exclusive Graduate Dinner Oct 28 – Dreamwinds Equine Assisted Learning