02sep(sep 2)8:00 am04(sep 4)4:30 pmEAL Facilitator Certification Course - 2 WeekendsWeekend Program - Sept 2,3,4 + Sep 9,108:00 am - 4:30 pm (4) EST 2800 Line 10, RR#2, Bradford Ontario L3Z 2A5 Event Organized By: Tracey Evans EAL Facilitator Certification:EAL Facilitator Certification Course
5-day intensive, all inclusive WEEKEND EAL Facilitator Certification program that provides you the training, hands-on experience, proven Cartier Farms EAL Program Building Block Curriculum, on-going support and the
5-day intensive, all inclusive WEEKEND EAL Facilitator Certification program that provides you the training, hands-on experience, proven Cartier Farms EAL Program Building Block Curriculum, on-going support and the confidence you need to run your own EAL programs right away. Now complete the same industry leading course over 2 weekends.
Course Curriculum – LEVEL 1 EAL FACILITATOR
Your time is valuable, so we have created a 5-day comprehensive course providing classroom theory, hands-on experience and all the tools to enable you to complete your certification and feel confident to run your own proven EAL programs.
- Covering the Basics
- Understanding Herd Behavior
- Group problem Solving
- Maintaining Quality EAL Horses
- Briefing & explanation of daily exercise delivery
- Marketing 101 – Branding, Launching & Marketing your Business
Through hands-on experience with clients, you will learn:
- How the program works & how to produce it
- To facilitate the program objectives to achieve the outcomes
- How each exercise can stand on its own or build upon each other
- To create safe learning, through evaluation of environment and participants
- How to recognize red flags and defuse situations using open ended questions
- The importance of timing and feel (when to move in when to stand back)
- Observation skills: watching body language of horses and participants to allow facilitators to guide the journey & link the equine experience to life
- How to choose & maintain lesson horses: re-schooling and assessing suitability to create long-term teachers
- EAL Text Book and Book of 12 Equine Assisted Learning Exercises
- CD with handouts, journals & objectives for each exercise
- CD with youth informational handouts, journals & activities
- CD with information on starting your own business
- CD with research study information summary and poster (released June 2013)
- 90 Minutes of one-on-one business coaching INCLUDED
- Free apprenticeship program at Dreamwinds for ongoing practice and learning
- Lifetime Membership in our exclusive alumni group with unlimited EAL program support from the Cartier Program Founders and Dreamwinds plus front of the line access to new exercises, expanded program opportunities, business coaching packages, program materials and continuing education.
- Ongoing Program Delivery Support – just a phone call away!
2 (Saturday) 8:00 am - 4 (Monday) 4:30 pm EST
Dreamwinds EAL Centre
2800 Line 10, RR#2, Bradford Ontario L3Z 2A5