This is a repeating eventmay 23, 2016 8:00 am
28mar01aprEAL Facilitator CertificationTurn your horse passion into a fulfilling career!(march 28) 8:00 am - (april 1) 4:30 pm EST 2800 Line 10, RR#2, Bradford Ontario L3Z 2A5 Event Organized By: Tracey Evans EAL Facilitator Certification:EAL Facilitator Certification Course
Equine Assisted Learning Facilitator Certification 5-day intensive, all inclusive EAL Facilitator Certification program that provides you the training, hands-on experience, proven Cartier EAL Program curriculum, on-going support and the
5-day intensive, all inclusive EAL Facilitator Certification program that provides you the training, hands-on experience, proven Cartier EAL Program curriculum, on-going support and the confidence you need to run your own EAL programs right away.
Cartier Farms EAL Facilitator Certification
This program is the most robust EAL Certification program available and has been developed and tested through research to provide a proven curriculum of objective-based exercises.
LEVEL 1 EAL FACILITATOR
Your time is valuable, so we have created a 5-day course providing classroom theory, hands-on experience and all the tools to enable you to complete your certification and feel confident to hit the ground running with your own proven EAL programs.
• Covering the Basics
• Understanding Herd Behaviour
• Group problem Solving
• Choosing & Maintaining Quality EAL Horses
• Briefing & explanation of daily exercise delivery
• Branding, Launching & Marketing your Business
Through hands-on experience with clients, you will learn:
• How the program works & how to produce it
• To facilitate the exercise objectives
• How each exercise can stand on its own or build upon each other
• To create safe learning, through evaluation of environment & participants
• To recognize red flags & defuse situations
• The importance of timing and feel – when to stand back or move in
• To observe the body language of horses & participants to link the equine experience to life
EAL Text Book + Book of 12 EAL Exercises
• CD with handouts, journals & objectives for each exercise
• CD with youth informational handouts, journals & activities
• CD with information on starting your own business
• CD with research study information summary & poster
• 90 minutes of personal business coaching
• Lifetime membership in Alumni Group with access to program enhancements, new exercises and exclusive continuing education opportunities
• Ongoing Program Delivery Support – just a phone call away!
March 28 (Monday) 8:00 am - April 1 (Friday) 4:30 pm EST
Dreamwinds EAL Centre
2800 Line 10, RR#2, Bradford Ontario L3Z 2A5