Dreamwinds Gives Back. Meet Jimmy!
Jimmy is Dreamwinds infamous Clydesdale, and he is putting his hoof down to help STOMP OUT CANCER!
Like most people, our team here at Dreamwinds has been touched on many levels by cancer. We all know someone, have lost someone or, for some, battled it personally. Doing what we can to help fight this disease and find a cure is very dear to our hearts. Having supported the Trail Ride for Breast Cancer each year, we already had some affiliation with the cause, but we knew we wanted to do more. When Jimmy came into our lives in 2013, he too was waging his own battle with Equine Sarcoid and our path became clear. We now have our ‘spokes-horse” and together we are going do whatever we can to help “STOMP OUT CANCER”.
You Can Help!
- Wear your Jimmy Foot with pride! We created the “Jimmy Foot Zipper Pull” to help raise awareness and funds for this important cause.
- Come see us at local events where we will be distributing our zipper pulls and spreading the word.
- Join us at Horse Day at Dreamwinds where our charity bbq is all in the name of the cause.
- Walk with Jimmy (the Official Mascot!), at the Bradford Terry Fox Run
- Together we WILL help STOMP OUT CANCER!